Camera Ready SubmissionsPlease, follow the following steps in order to prepare your camera ready paper:
Step 1: Camera-Ready Paper
To prepare the Camera-Ready paper, follow the reviewers' comments sent to you by e-mail and make sure that you meet the guidelines of LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) of Springer: LaTeX Template or MS Word Template.
- Do not make any changes to the structure of the template as this can lead to production errors.
- Check the names of all authors and their affiliations.
- Add ORCID IDs of all authors.
- Do not exceed the total number of pages, which is limited to 15 pages. No extra pages are accepted.
Step 2: Registration
In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings at least one author must register and pay the registration fees before July 18, 2020. Failure to register by this date and submit your camera-ready files, will result in your paper being not included in the proceeding and the final program.
Step 3: Corresponding Author Information
Complete the Author Information file (.xls) by filling the required cells for the corresponding author only.
Step 4: Required Files
Send a zipped file (.zip) before July 18, 2020, containing the following files:
- Camera-ready paper in a pdf format.
- Camera-ready paper source files (MS Word or LaTeX).
- Completed author information file in xls format.
Step 5: Copyright Form
You will receive an email from Springer publisher, a few days before the conference date, to complete the online copyright form.